[Yaird-devel] This patch booted my evms system, confirmed

Marco Amadori marco.amadori at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 09:53:19 UTC 2005

Alle 23:47, domenica 4 dicembre 2005, Erik van Konijnenburg ha scritto:

> I plan to build a 0.0.12 next wednesday; it needs EVMS plus some small
> stuff (mention the mailing list as the place to report bugs for example).

All debian patches are merged in in?

> Marco's and my work on evms crossed; we still need to compare that;
> not today though.

I saw that, your last patch doesnt make a bootable initramfs on my evms system
like mine does, I will look at it and resend a patch EVMS only based on your
last bzr code.

> Let's do dmraid after 0.0.12, the new release is late enough as it is.

Ok, the code is here and tested once on a nvidia system, we will need more
testers.

--
ESC:wq