[Yaird-devel] This patch booted my evms system, confirmed

Marco Amadori marco.amadori at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 01:58:40 UTC 2005

Alle 10:53, lunedì 5 dicembre 2005, Marco Amadori ha scritto:

> > Marco's and my work on evms crossed; we still need to compare that;
> > not today though.
> I saw that, your last patch doesnt make a bootable initramfs on my evms
> system like mine does, I will look at it and resend a patch EVMS only based
> on your last bzr code.

I did not found why it gives me no error with  -v -o options, but in -t (test)
it shows up with this relevant last part:
------
        /etc/fstab:10: /usr at /dev/evms/lvm2/sicuro/usr64 (xfs) with
defaults=-,noatime=-
                active: yes
                devno:  254:23
                path:   /dev/evms/lvm2/sicuro/usr64
                name:   dm-23
                hw:     --
                mods:   --
                lvm:    --
yaird error: Cannot find a device file in /dev/evms for dm-23 (fatal)
------

Any hint?

(btw it is /dev/evms/root64 the /, not  /dev/evms/lvm2/sicuro/usr64 on my
setup)
--
ESC:wq