[Yaird-devel] Re: yaird backporting problems

Jonas Smedegaard dr at jones.dk
Wed Sep 27 14:15:16 UTC 2006

[sent again - this time correctly cc'ed the yaird-list]

On Mon, 25 Sep 2006 14:56:04 -0300 Caio Begotti wrote:

> I don't know if it's okay to ask such things to you, but I'm trying to
> backport yaird to use it in the Sarge installer.

Please use a public communications channel, rather than contacting me
privately: Then others can benefit from our conversation as well, and
others can participate in it as well (I may be the right person to ask,
but both you and I may overlook some details spotted by others).

File a wishlist bugreport (if it is related to the packaging: I am
interested in making the package "backporting-safe" if possible.

Or re-post your email to yaird-devel at lists.alioth.debian.org .

Thanks,

 - Jonas