[Yaird-devel] [TuxOnIce-users] Patch to support rootfs UUID and resume UUID using vol_id from udev and mount -u

Warren Crossing warren.crossing at mofokom.biz
Mon Jan 19 21:08:48 UTC 2009

Nigel Cunningham wrote:
> Hi Warren.

Hey, Just got your mail after a hectic Christmas, just started a new job
etc.

> Sorry for the slow reply and thanks for the patch.

  Will crack onto this as soon as I get a moment.  I have been using it
now for a while.. "stabilizing"..

> Could I get you to post a unified diff? They're much easier to read. It
> looks like you might also need to do a little cleaning up - the first
> fragment, for example, looks (on a cursory glance) like it's making
> yaird unconditionally start an interactive shell.

yeah needs minor cleaning/testing.. interactive shell, do you mean dash?
  hmm.. I'll have to look into it..

> Does the patch relate to a bug filed somewhere? If so, would you let me
> know where? Perhaps it's buried somewhere in the text of the previous
> message, but if so I couldn't spot it.

No I believe this is an enhancement. also support for suspend2 tuxonice
UUID support.  I think it will require a very new version of vol_id to
work with suspend2.  Forgive me, I have included the entire Template in
an effort to provide you with some more meaningful info in the interim.