[Yast4debian-devel] Summary of the end of 2005

Mario Fux foxman at lugo.ch
Wed Dec 28 10:12:23 UTC 2005

Good morning

The yast4debian development slowed down at the end of the year, at least the
mailinglist visible activity.

I'm trying to write an official statement for Novell which Klaus would
subscribe to give as a stronger backing. Further I want to write some notes
for the DWN for which I want for some new development.

I further propose a new meeting at one of the following weekend:

- 14-15 of January
- 21-22 of January

Please send us your preferred weekend and day.

Hope you're all well and wish you a good new year
Mario

PS: There is a little problem with the mailinglist. For some weeks we received
quite a lot of SPAM on the mailing lists. It's better now but I'm
investigating for filtering this SPAM.