[Yast4debian-devel] Looking for a new place for the yast4debian webpage

Stanislav Visnovsky visnov@suse.cz
Mon Jul 11 16:49:29 UTC 2005

Just a note: YaST is indeed trademark, at least in Germany and in USA.

Stano

D=C5=88a Wednesday 29 of June 2005 13:57 Mario Fux nap=C3=ADsal:
> Good morning
>
> It was my job to see for another place for a possible new yast4debian
> webpage.
>
> As a result of my research we have several possibilities where we could g=
et
> some space and access.
>
> Before I ask for the installation and access to this machines I wait for
> the following things:
> - Stano: looking what's with the trademark
> - Pikota: what cms do you prefer and you and ciberosa would be responsible
> for the new website (for the time being)
>
> Another question, what about the name:
> - yast4debian.org (.net)
> - yast2ports.org (.net)
> - dust2.org (Debian Ultimate Setup Tool 2 ;-).
> - something else
>
> BTW: For an annoucement on debian-devel-announce or slashdot and co I wait
> for the new yast2 debian packages.
>
> griits
> Mario

=2D-=20
Best regards,

Stanislav Visnovsky
YaST Prague Team Leader
SuSE CR, s.r.o.                                e-mail: visnov@suse.cz=20
Drahobejlova 27                                tel:+420 2 96542390
190 00 Prague 9                                fax:+420 2 96542374
Czech Republic                                 http://www.suse.cz