[Yast4debian-devel] Short summary of the last IRC meeting

David Moreno Garza damog at debian.org
Mon Nov 7 17:23:15 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-11-07 at 14:35 +0000, Mario Fux wrote:
> This could be something to post on debian-devel or even
> debian-devel-announce to attract even more people!?!

Sure, why not. The only thing is in order to post on -devel-announce,
the mail has to be signed by a DD (Jaldhar or me can do this anyway).
Besides, that would bring us a note to DWN :)

--
David Moreno Garza <damog at damog.net>   |  http://www.damog.net/
                   <damog at debian.org>  |          GPG: C671257D