[Yast4debian-devel] YaST4Debian in the press

Mario Fux foxman at lugo.ch
Sun Sep 25 13:34:55 UTC 2005

Good morning

Today I discovered another mentioning of our project in the German Linux
Magazin and submitted the following news on our alioth project site:

After some news in the January and April edition of the German Linux Magazin
[1] where are again mentioned in the current October edition.

Martin Loschwitz talks about our effort to port YaST2 to Debian in his column
"Projektküche" (project kitchen). There is even a screenshot of YaST2 under
Debian with the partitioning module.

[1] http://www.linux-magazin.de

The mentioned screenshot is very interesting because the "a" in "YaST" is
substituted by the Debian swirl. Is this your work, Pikota?

griits
Mario