[Yast4debian-devel] Summary of the end of 2005

Mario Fux foxman at lugo.ch
Tue Jan 17 18:05:18 UTC 2006

Am Samstag, 31. Dezember 2005 17.43 schrieb Ramon Acedo:
> Hi there,

Good morning

> I can't on the 21st-22nd weekend. For me it would be better either the
> one before (14th-15th) or the next one.

The 14-15th is no option anymore. So think about the following two:
- 28-29 January
-  4- 5 February

> Pikota and others, could you briefly tell us how's the project
> progressing? thanks!

Yes, could you give some sign if you still exist?

BTW: Sorry for my nonanswering too but there were and are some personal
problems which took and take some time.

> Have a nice new year's eve and, what's really important, a happy
> new year.

Thx and the same for you

> Ramon

griits