[Adduser-devel] argh

Marc Haber mh+adduser-devel at zugschlus.de
Wed Apr 26 16:11:53 UTC 2006

On Wed, Apr 26, 2006 at 04:51:02PM +0100, Stephen Gran wrote:
> This one time, at band camp, Marc Haber said:
> > On Wed, Apr 26, 2006 at 03:57:30PM +0100, Stephen Gran wrote:
> > >
> > > and so here is a patch that does so.
> > >
> > > It also fixes up 2 sorts of errors:
> >
> > (Manually) Applied to svn, thanks.
>
> Did you mean to leave the <<<<<<'s in?

No, and there aren't any in my local copy? Which file are you refering
to?

> And what is going on that my
> patches don't apply correctly?  I svn up, edit, svn diff, submit.

And if I commit other changes in the mean time, we get conflicts,
which cannot be elegantly solved since you cannot (yet) commit. I
think this is bad luck for today, since I spent some time with adduser
today (which I don't do every day).

It would probably be helpful to svn update again before doing the diff
so that you at least incorporate changes that somebody else committed
while you were editing into your diff.

Greetings
Marc