[Adduser-devel] [re:] You might not be aware of this

Trinidad Seay archie at ci.danville.va.us
Mon Feb 20 19:24:20 UTC 2006

Strategic Position Sets SBBD as Winner

Strategic Mergers & Acquisitions during its Developmental Stage Combined With An
Upcoming Market Campaign Pushes SBBD From $1.50 to $3.00 In The Last 3 Weeks.

The Company:  Sunrise Broadband Group, Inc.
Symbol:  S B B D
3 Week Low: $1.50
Friday Close: $3.00
Increase: 100%
INF0;  Next Big Mover

Investors,

These come few and far between. We recently began reviewing SBBD and frankly were
very excited to see the strategic position this company has put themselves in. Just
look at some of the high points we found interesting.

A company in its developmental stage, yet still showing great strength in the
telecommunications industry they are displaying a strong strategic mind for the market.
Trading at $3.60 and up just a few months back, they went quiet while acquiring
over $10.5 Million in assets with X-Stream TV Networks. These assets include patent
rights, other intellectual property rights, international distribution, marketing
and licensing rights for "MEGAPOWERSAVER" (www.megapowersaver.com) and certain other
consumer and broadband related products. "MEGAPOWERSAVER" is a device that allows a
household to improve energy efficiency. Since its formation, X-Stream has sold more
than 300,000 units worldwide of "MEGAPOWERSAVER." By installing this device, a home
could realize savings between 10% to 30% on its monthly utility bill.

X-Stream's founders, Messrs. Nick Peronace and Kenny Toye, will join the newly formed
subsidiary company as President and Executive Vice President, respectively. Mr. Peronace
has more then 20 years experience as an international consumer marketing executive,
while Mr. Toye has contributed more then 15 years experience in international trade
and finance.

"The transaction with X-Stream broadens the Company's Business Plan to provide an
array of consumer-based products to our targeted service areas, as well as providing
potential revenue opportunities worldwide," said Calvin D. Smiley, Sr., President and
Chief Executive Officer of Sunrise Broadband Group. "The team of Nick Peronace and Kenny
Toye brings a wealth of marketing and international trade experience to Sunrise as we
look to develop a bundled marketing strategy to deploy an array of broadband content,
products and services to our end users. Both Nick and Kenny are driven to the high
standards required to achieve customer satisfaction at all levels."

Nick Peronace, Co-Founder and CEO of X-Stream TV Networks, said, "Both Kenny and I
are excited about the opportunity to work with Cal and his team. The Sunrise Broadband
business model has the right ingredients to position alternative content for small cable
systems while developing revenues for the Company. We have already begun to lay the
ground work to build a worldwide distribution and marketing network for 'MEGAPOWERSAVER'
along with several other products such as Video on Demand and telephony."

In connection with this acquisition, SBBD has also hired "Emerging Growth Stocks Inc" to
promote and run a marketing to increase investor awareness and promote them on the market.

Also during our review we found that SBBD was recently profiled in the Intelligence monitor
for communications services in their report on Feb 18th 2006.  This report summarizes the
current performance and current outlook for the communications services group.

O verview:

The price is climbing already, we have seen it double in the last three weeks, all before the
market push has even been launched. Our take? Well that is obvious. Get on board first thing
Tuesday morning and ride this one for some amazing returns. We believe we will see this climb
to the high $9 range in the next 3-6 months as the market campaign rolls out.

See you Tuesday.....

GOOD TRADING