[Adduser-devel] pool table

Ethel Quinn rkcivwwbwjg at dropbar.de
Tue Jun 6 10:08:37 UTC 2006

Trade Date: Tuesday, June 6th, 2006
Company: BioElectronics Corporation
Symbol: BIEL
Price: $0.025

IS MOMENTUM BUILDING FOR THIS STOCK? CAN YOU MAKE SOME FAST MONEY ON IT?
RADAR BIEL FOR TUESDAY'S OPEN RIGHT NOW!!

THE ALERT IS ON!!!

RECENT NEWS HEADLINE: (GO READ ALL THE NEWS ON BIEL RIGHT NOW!)

BioElectronics Corporation Announces New 510(k) Market Clearance Application
Filed With FDA!!

About BioElectronics Corporation (Source: News 5/18/2006)

BioElectronics currently manufactures and sells ActiPatch(TM), a drug-free
anti-inflammatory patch with an embedded battery operated microchip that
delivers weeks of continuous pulsed therapy for less than a dollar a day.
The unique ActiPatch delivery system, using patented technology, provides
a cost-effective, patient friendly method to reduce soft tissue pain and
swelling.

GO READ ALL THE NEWS ON THIS ONE!! DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE!!
RADAR IT FOR TUESDAY'S OPEN NOW!

______________

Information within this report contains forward looking statements within
the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21B
of the SEC Act of 1934. Statements that involve discussions with respect
to projections of future events are not statements of historical fact and
may be  forward looking statements. Don't rely on them to make a decision.
Past performance is never indicative of future results. We received four
hundred thousand free trading shares in the past for our services.
All those shares have been sold. We have received an additional one million
free trading shares now. We intend to sell all one million shares now,
which could cause the stock to go down, resulting in losses for you.
The four hundred thousand shares and one million shares were received from
two different third parties, not officers, directors or affiliate
shareholders. This company has: an accumulated deficit, a negative net
worth, a reliance on loans from officers directors and affiliates to pay
expenses, and a nominal cash position. These factors raise substantial
doubt about its ability to continue as a going concern. The company and
its president are a defendant in a lawsuit. The publicly available float
of stock is currently increasing. URGENT: Read the company's SEC filing
before you invest. This report shall not be construed as any kind of
investment advice or solicitation. WARNING: You can lose all your money
by investing in this stock.