[Adduser-devel] I want out

Marc Haber mh+adduser-devel at zugschlus.de
Wed Jan 24 16:39:28 CET 2007

Hi,

after a lot of bad things have happened in the last 24 hours (see
-private and -mentors), I want to reduce my involvement in Debian
significantly.

I therefore plan to leave the adduser team.

Stephen, do you want to take over?

Roland, do you want adduser back?

Is there any other DD on this list who wants to take over?

Otherwise, I'll orphan adduser by the end of January.

Greetings
Marc