[Adduser-devel] I want out

Stephen Gran sgran at debian.org
Wed Jan 24 18:18:11 CET 2007

This one time, at band camp, Marc Haber said:
> Hi,
>
> after a lot of bad things have happened in the last 24 hours (see
> -private and -mentors), I want to reduce my involvement in Debian
> significantly.
>
> I therefore plan to leave the adduser team.

I am very sorry to hear that.  I look forward to you coming back to
Debian feeling refreshed, but if that doesn't happen, I wish you well in
whatever you want to do.

> Stephen, do you want to take over?

I do not want it alone, but I will certainly take it to keep it from
being orphaned. I welcome comaintainers and contributores.

Thanks for all your work, and take care of yourself,
|  : :' :                                        sgran at debian.org |