[Adduser-devel] I want out

Stephen Gran sgran at debian.org
Fri Jan 26 19:07:58 CET 2007

This one time, at band camp, Marc Haber said:
> On Wed, Jan 24, 2007 at 05:18:11PM +0000, Stephen Gran wrote:
> > This one time, at band camp, Marc Haber said:
> > > after a lot of bad things have happened in the last 24 hours (see
> > > -private and -mentors), I want to reduce my involvement in Debian
> > > significantly.
> > >
> > > I therefore plan to leave the adduser team.
> >
> > I am very sorry to hear that.  I look forward to you coming back to
> > Debian feeling refreshed, but if that doesn't happen, I wish you well in
> > whatever you want to do.
>
> I will continue to be in Debian, I am just removing myself from the
> really bad grunt-work which I do not feel like doing any more.

Understandable, but still good to know you won't be gone altogether.

> > > Stephen, do you want to take over?
> >
> > I do not want it alone, but I will certainly take it to keep it from
> > being orphaned. I welcome comaintainers and contributores.
>
> I have escalated your privileges on the adduser alioth project to
> Project admin. The package is now yours. You'll need to put yourself
> in Uploaders:, and feel free to ditch me from Uploaders and/or the
> alioth project at your leasure. I won't object against retaining my
> privileges, but do not expect me to use them any time soon.

I'll add myself to Uploaders now, but I'll leave you in for a while in
case you want to come back to it in the nearish future.  If enough time
goes by and you haven't changed your mind, I'll worry about it then.

Take care,
|  : :' :                                        sgran at debian.org |