[Adduser-devel] I want out

Marc Haber mh+adduser-devel at zugschlus.de
Fri Jan 26 17:10:26 CET 2007

On Wed, Jan 24, 2007 at 05:18:11PM +0000, Stephen Gran wrote:
> This one time, at band camp, Marc Haber said:
> > after a lot of bad things have happened in the last 24 hours (see
> > -private and -mentors), I want to reduce my involvement in Debian
> > significantly.
> >
> > I therefore plan to leave the adduser team.
>
> I am very sorry to hear that.  I look forward to you coming back to
> Debian feeling refreshed, but if that doesn't happen, I wish you well in
> whatever you want to do.

I will continue to be in Debian, I am just removing myself from the
really bad grunt-work which I do not feel like doing any more.

> > Stephen, do you want to take over?
>
> I do not want it alone, but I will certainly take it to keep it from
> being orphaned. I welcome comaintainers and contributores.

I have escalated your privileges on the adduser alioth project to
Project admin. The package is now yours. You'll need to put yourself
in Uploaders:, and feel free to ditch me from Uploaders and/or the
alioth project at your leasure. I won't object against retaining my
privileges, but do not expect me to use them any time soon.

Greetings
Marc