[Adduser-devel] New Upload?

Stephen Gran sgran at debian.org
Wed Jun 27 11:50:30 UTC 2007

This one time, at band camp, Joerg Hoh said:
> On Sun, Jun 17, 2007 at 11:27:30AM +0200, Joerg Hoh wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > Etch went out and so we should try to push out the latest changes in
> > subversion to sid. According to the changelog there were a few bugfixes
> > in the subversion which should be tested.
> >
> > Stephan, could you do an upload?
>
> Thank you.
>
> I'm going to fix some minor bugs in the next days, mostly documentation
> updates.

That's great.  I'm (slowly) working towards a more extensible adduser
package, but I'm having some time related difficulties.  I should
probably put what I have in svn somewherre so you can start hacking on
it as well.  I'd really like to see adduser come out of maintenance mode
and do some new and interesting things.
|  : :' :                                        sgran at debian.org |