[Adduser-devel] New Upload?

Joerg Hoh joerg at joerghoh.de
Wed Jun 27 21:27:21 UTC 2007

Hi

On Wed, Jun 27, 2007 at 12:50:30PM +0100, Stephen Gran wrote:
> This one time, at band camp, Joerg Hoh said:
> >
> > Thank you.
> >
> > I'm going to fix some minor bugs in the next days, mostly documentation
> > updates.
>
> That's great.  I'm (slowly) working towards a more extensible adduser
> package, but I'm having some time related difficulties.  I should
> probably put what I have in svn somewherre so you can start hacking on
> it as well.

Would be a great idea.

> I'd really like to see adduser come out of maintenance mode
> and do some new and interesting things.

I think, adduser is quite feature complete if we don't think of LDAP and
NIS setups :-)

Ok, I fixed some more bugs, maybe you can do the next upload. Just some
minor fixes and manpage updates. We still have a lot of undocumented
features in here. I try to add documentation when possible.

Jörg

--
What did you do to the cat? It looks half-dead. -Schroedinger's wife