[Adduser-devel] FROM MRS JANET NAPOLITANO

HOMELAND SECURITY homelandsecurity at turk.tc
Wed Aug 4 16:30:27 UTC 2010

FROM JANET NAPOLITANO
DIRECTOR HOMELAND SECURITY,
UNITED STATE OF AMERICA.
[Code HLS1027]

I believe that this notification meets you in a very good present state of mind and health. We the HomeLand Security {HLS},in conjuction with some other relevant Investigation Agencies in the United states of America and right now in New York, headed by Mrs.Jennifer (RPO), I understand you are expecting your delayed fund to be transferred to you, but some top government officials and bank partners will not tell you the truth about the where abouts of your fund and all they are doing is to tell you to pay outrageous fees which you refused to come up with. I have to let you know the truth because I know you have gone far in trying to get this fund and must have paid some amounts of monies to persons you are not supposed to give out a dime to.

THROUGH OUR GLOBAL NETWORKING INVESTIGATION, WE DISCOVER THAT YOUR INHERITANCE IS AMONG THE FUND {ON HOLD} AND YOU ARE HEREBY ADVISED TO STOP EVERY COMMUNICATION WITH ANY OFFICE AND FEEL FREE TO EXPLAIN TO THE HOMELAND WHY YOUR INHERITANCE IS NOT YET RELEASED TO YOU, TO HELP TAKE ACTION ON THAT EFFECT.THIS INSTRUCTION REQUIRES URGENT ATTENTION, BECAUSE  THE RELEASE OF YOUR FUND IS DUE.

I will be ready to help you get your fund if you abide to my instructions to enable me help in transfering your fund as the EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, HOMELAND SECURITY. principal officer. I strongly know that they will never tell you the truth because they are all thieving criminals.So I have decided with my veto power that you must receive one third of your fund which is US$5.5m (Five million five hundred united states dollars) to ascertain really whom I am.

Bear it in mind that many hoodlums has been using my name to contact people that has funds to claim. I used this opportunity to notify you once more that any email that has not the security code [Code HLS1027] on the subject is false.

Note: you are advice to email me back immediately for further instructions and directives on what next you should do for the transfer of your fund to you immediately.

I expect your prompt response.

Regards,