[Adduser-devel] compatible with EROWA ,3R tooling system

Jack a-one1 at szjztools.com
Wed Apr 13 06:36:30 UTC 2016

  Dear friend
  Nice day,  This is Jack,  from shenzhen China, we are  manufacturer of  CNC 、EDM/ WEDM tooling system  for 14 years.
  the products includes ITS chuck, edm electrode  brass holder,  zero-point system, ball-lock system, wire-cut edm tooling system. collet  chuck and guide bush.
  Our products can compatible with EROWA、  3R  、AMF、 tooling system. the precision  up to 0.002mm-0.005mm.
   if you are interested in our products, feel free to contact us, wish you have a nice day.

 Best Regards
     Jack

 ShenZhen JingZuan Precision Hardware&Tools Co.
 Web:http://szjztools.en.alibaba.com/
 web:http://szjztools.en.made-in-china.com/
 Web :http://www.globalsources.com/szjztools.co
Tel:+86-755-27296210-808
Fax:+86-755-27296213
Address:No 4, 1st Hongqian Road,Shangnan industrial area,Shajing town,Baoan district,Shenzhen,China.
mobile:+86 13670154825
Trademanager:cn1510743102
E-mail:a-one1 at szjztools.com
QQ:2093824262