[Adduser-devel] Music composer for films, commercials and video games

Rotem Hecht info at rotemmusic.com
Wed Apr 13 20:04:12 UTC 2016

I am Rotem Hecht.

I work as a professional music composer and sound designer, I'm based in
Florida these days,

and working with production companies all over the world.

I compose original music for movies, television commercials, video games,
corporate videos and more.

My portfolio includes projects performed for Microsoft, Hershey's, Kre-O,
Hasbro, Mercedes, Audi, Nickelodeon, Hop! TV Channel and more

I’m capable of delivering high quality products at decent rates and in
short period of time.

I would like to offer you my services. Please check my portfolio on my
website www.rotemmusic.com

Thank You for your time.

All The Best ,

Rotem Hecht