[Adduser-devel] Cleaning up the alioth adduser project

Marc Haber mh+adduser-devel at zugschlus.de
Thu May 26 09:33:56 UTC 2016

Hi,

currently, the adduser project has the following old members. Last
contribution by sgran was 2011, all other members have not contributed
for longer.

Torsten Landschoff torsten	Junior Developer
Matthew Palmer mpalmer	Junior Developer
Stephen Gran sgran	Junior Developer
Jörg Hoh joerghoh-guest	Junior Developer
Roland Bauerschmidt	rb	Admin

I am cc'ing this message to all of those (using the addresses in the
alioth profile).

I would like you all to reply to this message (keeping adduser-devel
on Cc) if you want to continue being a member of the alioth adduser
project. If you don't reply by June 30, 2016, I'm going to remove your
membership. Of course, you can always rejoin any time.

Thanks for working on adduser in the past, and I surely hope that you
will continue to contribute in the future.

Greetings
Marc