[Adduser-devel] Joining the adduser Alioth team

Afif Elghraoui afif at debian.org
Sat May 28 05:43:43 UTC 2016

على الخميس 26 أيار 2016 ‫23:32، كتب Marc Haber:
> On Thu, May 26, 2016 at 07:30:17PM -0700, Afif Elghraoui wrote:
>>
>> Ok. I see you've sent out a poll to the registered team members. What
>> about you--will you be sticking around the team? Since the package is
>> officially orphaned, I'm basically wondering whether you'd like to be
>> added back in to Uploaders.
>
> Add me if you want to, but don't expect me to do much. Unfortunately,
> my time is limited at the moment, and such is my motivation for Debian.

You've already done much more than I expected you to. Thanks for
mediating the transition.

Everything should be just about up-to-date now. I'm just going to wait
the ~2 weeks for the updated translations before making the first
maintainer upload.

Thanks and regards
Afif

--