[Advacs-discuss] Advacs accounting system

Helmut Wollmersdorfer helmut@wollmersdorfer.at
Wed, 11 Aug 2004 18:10:29 +0200

John Hasler schrieb:
> More US-isms for the glossary:

> Cost of Sales                   Cost of Goods Sold
> Credit Note                     Credit Memo
> Daybook                         Journal
> Delivery Note                   Packing List
> Profit and Loss Account         Expense and Revenue Summary
> Turnover                        Gross Sales (or just Gross)

This terms are not unusual here.
Large companies in the german speaking area use to follow IAS, and
translate their reports to EN. Seems that en_US is preferred.

Seems, that we need different translations. Same is true for de_AT
versus de_DE, and _very_ true for de_CH.

Helmut Wollmersdorfer