[Advacs-discuss] [Fwd: RE: Software Compliance.]

David Palmer davidpalmer@westnet.com.au
Fri, 20 Aug 2004 13:29:04 +0800

O.K. Here's the reply from the Australian Tax office.
I didn't find this stuff on the site on the first or second pass, so I
assume the usual standards of website design apply.
Hope this helps.
Regards,

David.