[Advacs-discuss] [Fwd: RE: Software Compliance.]

Oliver Elphick olly@lfix.co.uk
Sat, 21 Aug 2004 23:24:27 +0100

On Fri, 2004-08-20 at 06:29, David Palmer wrote:
> O.K. Here's the reply from the Australian Tax office.
> I didn't find this stuff on the site on the first or second pass, so I
> assume the usual standards of website design apply.
> Hope this helps.
> Regards,

Thanks.  (At last Alioth is back up and your message arrived.)

The ATO requirements are specifically about tax so far as I can see.
This is useful to have, but it's the person who writes the Australian
tax module who will need the exact details.

I'll try to build a sample interface to a tax module soon so that there
will be a target to shoot at.

     "For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a
      shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the
      trump of God; and the dead in Christ shall rise first;
      Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught
      up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord
      in the air; and so shall we ever be with the Lord."
                          I Thessalonians 4:16,17