[Advacs-discuss] Re: Advacs progress

Clive Menzies clive@clivemenzies.co.uk
Mon, 29 Nov 2004 11:04:51 +0000

Thanks Oliver

With all the other things, I'm focusing on, it is probably beyond me to
explore much further at present.  As far as input is concerned, our
needs are not dissimilar to those of most small businesses.:

A straightforward but flexible accounting system with the ability to
generate reports in common file formats.

I'm also interested in getting my head around Postgresql and so we'll
soldier on with our ancient copy of Sage for the time being.

Regards

Clive

--
www.clivemenzies.co.uk ...