[Advacs-discuss] Modules

Helmut Wollmersdorfer helmut@wollmersdorfer.at
Wed, 01 Sep 2004 17:37:12 +0200

Oliver Elphick wrote:
> On Wed, 2004-09-01 at 13:51, Helmut Wollmersdorfer wrote:
>
>>   If we
>>use the open standard for invoices - OpenTrans http://www.opentrans.org

> That is all in German, and beyond my linguistic abilities :-(

> Do you have a link to an English version?  There is nothing obvious on
> their home page.

Ooops, they do not have language-negotiation;-)

That's why I meant to upload it to CVS.

Possibilities:
1. I can send you the complete_eng.zip, 4 MB, per mail, if you answer in
the next 30 minutes.

2. Register for free at http://www.opentrans.org/dokumentation.php and
you get access.
The mandatory fields translate to the same in EN.
Now I tried with Organisation:any, Name:any, E_Mail:any@any and got
access:-)
Then click at the down left button "weiter" and click at the link
"Complete openTRANS-documentation(english)"
<http://www.opentrans.org/dokumentation.php?file=openTRANS_1_0_complete_eng.zip>
Lynx seems to download the above link directly ... hmm
Try it without registration.

3. I can put it to my server tomorrow evening.

Helmut Wollmersdorfer