[Advacs-discuss] [Fwd: Re: gnucash compatibility]

David Palmer davidpalmer@westnet.com.au
Mon, 06 Sep 2004 14:33:40 +0800

Helmut Wollmersdorfer wrote:

> Home banking (other terms are Tele-Banking, Internet-Banking) is very
> usual in Germany and Austria.

We'll have to organise a module for this, also.
This is very much the future in banking on all levels of society, and is
now available in most countries as banks see the potential for lowering
their labour overhead. Businesses don't want to send a junior staff
member off to the bank, bank bag in hand, with labour time lost and the
inherent security risk either.

A good way to get Mozilla/Firefox/Galeon recognised in the market also.
Most of the banking market cater for I.E. and Netscape 4.
Regards,

David.