[Apt-cacher-ng-users] apt-cacher-ng not caching?

Eduard Bloch edi at gmx.de
Fri Jul 29 20:31:16 UTC 2011

#include <hallo.h>
* Henry Law [Fri, Jul 29 2011, 05:32:35PM]:

> Mostly the same packages.  But the miss rate was still 100% (229
> requests); another 12.35 MiB of data was fetched.
>
> I've looked in the user manual but can't find what the log files are
> called, or where they are, so I've not made any headway with
> debugging this.  Any pointers as to where to start would be very
> welcome.

Yes, checking logs is the obvious step and yes, there should be
documentation about their location. But:

ls /var/log/apt*

would already have given you something to start with.

I guess some configuration issues makes the internal cache locations
different. Have a closer look at the beginning of the local paths.

Regards,
Eduard.