[Apt-cacher-ng-users] Problems installing from PXE

Eduard Bloch edi at gmx.de
Wed Apr 10 19:07:59 UTC 2013

Hallo,
* Lorenzo Milesi [Fri, Apr 05 2013, 12:28:53PM]:

> > here's attached a tcpdump of the communications between the installation host
> > and the server running acng.
> > this is just the base system installation part.
>
> did you manage to get anything out of the log? do you need further debug?

sorry for the delay, got busy by real life things. Anyhow, there was a
reason why I asked for the wireshark data and not a simple tcpdump, I
wanted to look into actuall TCP stream data.

Maybe you should run a repository check in the interface and let it
identify corrupted files, maybe there is something broken which confuses
apt and makes it react with symptoms like those.

Regards,
Eduard.