[Apt-cacher-ng-users] Problems installing from PXE

Lorenzo Milesi maxxer at ufficyo.com
Wed Apr 24 16:04:27 UTC 2013

> sorry for the delay, got busy by real life things. Anyhow, there was a
> reason why I asked for the wireshark data and not a simple tcpdump, I
> wanted to look into actuall TCP stream data.

Sorry, since I had no GUI on the server I couldn't capture using wireshark.

> Maybe you should run a repository check in the interface and let it
> identify corrupted files, maybe there is something broken which confuses
> apt and makes it react with symptoms like those.

I had an upgrade today from Ubuntu, I tried a PXE install and everything went to the end! Dunno if it was really this upgrade or something else on the repository.

Thank you very much for your support.

ciao
Lorenzo Milesi - lorenzo.milesi at yetopen.it

YetOpen S.r.l. - http://www.yetopen.it/