[Apt-zip-devel] Re: Archive created

Eddy Petrişor eddy.petrisor at gmail.com
Sat Apr 8 02:00:08 UTC 2006

On 3/20/06, Eddy Petrişor <eddy.petrisor at gmail.com> wrote:

> > I never see that email. Also the archieve doesn't include it.
>
> Yes it does :-)
> http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/apt-zip-devel/2006-March/000003.html
>
> > Anyway, to receive bug reports, it is enough to subscribe in
> > http://packages.qa.debian.org/a/apt-zip.html
>
> Oh, I see; will do that for now.
>
> > But it would be nice also to receive de bugs in the mailing list.
>
> Indeed.

Doing that would mean to have the list in the Maintainer field and you
in the Uploader field. This is done currently in the d-i team and in
the games team (see changelog files in
svn.debian.org/wsvn/d-i/trunk/packages and
svn.debian.org/wsvn/pkg-games/packages

> > > Taking into account that you agreed with colaborative maintainership
> > > and haven't spoken against this, I have made the necessary changes[1]
> > > in SVN.
> >
> > Before to accept that change, I should read the documentation about
> > collaborative maitainership, and what means a list as maintainer.
>
> Oh, ok; sorry if I seemed intrusive; I am not trying to hijack the
> package or something, just want to help.

I just reverted the change that did this initially (was done in r34)

--
Regards,
EddyP