[Apt-zip-devel] Method for w32 - compiled [was: Cross Compiling for Win32

Eddy Petrişor eddy.petrisor at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 14:52:50 UTC 2006

I just saw this on mentors and was wondering if we could use the
information there to compile a wget or some smilar tool for windows in
order to add a windows method while shipping the resulted wget with
the fetch script (probably adding the possibility to use a precompiled
wget from the local drive on the disconnected machine would be a good
idea).

What do you think?

Note: this way, apt-zip should recomend mingw32...