[Apt-zip-devel] Archive created

Eddy Petrişor eddy.petrisor at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 07:07:19 UTC 2006

Hello,

[Giacomo, I am not sure if you are listed yet, so I CC-ed you]

I have looked yesterday in the apt sources and found out that
subversion was installable in unstable. (package name „subversion")

The sources are in subversion, including 0.13.7; a header for 0.13.8
is generated and release name was changed to "UNRELEASED" (common
practice as a safety measure when keeping sources in svn).

I was thinking of adding next the optional feature of md5sum checking
as a next feature and closing a few more open bugs (icluding the
addintions needed in the man pages).

--
Regards,
EddyP