[Apt-zip-devel] Re: Archive created

Eddy Petrişor eddy.petrisor at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 07:30:15 UTC 2006

On 3/20/06, Giacomo A. Catenazzi <cate at debian.org> wrote:
> Eddy Petrişor wrote:

> >>Do you think that we should change the Maintainer field to be
> >>"Apt-zip Development Team" apt-zip-devel at lists.alioth.debian.org
> >>and you as a Comaintainer (or Uploader)?
> >>
> >>This way, I could receive the bug reports on apt-zip, too
>
> I never see that email. Also the archieve doesn't include it.

Yes it does :-)
http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/apt-zip-devel/2006-March/000003.html

> Anyway, to receive bug reports, it is enough to subscribe in
> http://packages.qa.debian.org/a/apt-zip.html

Oh, I see; will do that for now.

> But it would be nice also to receive de bugs in the mailing list.

Indeed.

> > Taking into account that you agreed with colaborative maintainership
> > and haven't spoken against this, I have made the necessary changes[1]
> > in SVN.
>
> Before to accept that change, I should read the documentation about
> collaborative maitainership, and what means a list as maintainer.

Oh, ok; sorry if I seemed intrusive; I am not trying to hijack the
package or something, just want to help.

BTW, did you managed to install subversion?

--
Regards,
EddyP