Patch to ignore apt-listbugs/apt-listchanges + RFC regarding usage on live systems

Timo Juhani Lindfors timo.lindfors at iki.fi
Wed Aug 31 12:01:56 UTC 2011

Michael Prokop <mika at debian.org> writes:
> | BTW: How crazy do you personally consider running  'adt-run *dsc ---
> | adt-virt-chroot /' or 'adt-run *dsc --- adt-virt-null' on a live
> | system (like Grml.org, Debian-Live,...)?

At least to me this sounds pretty useful.

One problem with adt-virt-null for me is that adt-run leaves
/etc/apt/apt.conf.d/90autopkgtest to the filesystem and this causes any
subsequent "apt-get update" to complain.

Would it make sense to accompany _configure_apt() with
_deconfigure_apt() that at least tries to undo what _configure_apt()
did?