autopkgtest'ing against multiple Python versions

Jakub Wilk jwilk at debian.org
Sun Apr 22 08:03:27 UTC 2012

* Yaroslav Halchenko <debian at onerussian.com>, 2012-04-21, 19:24:
>3 (enhanced with Recommends) sounds like a perfect solution to me as
>well... if only someone hacked it up for autopkgtest?

I was tempted even to add Recommends now and wait patiently until it's
implemented... but it turns down that I can't. The specification reads
"Any unknown fields will cause the whole stanza to be skipped." Ugh.
Though, thankfully, it's not really implemented this way: adt-run
appears to be ignoring unknown fields.

http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/python-modules/packages/gamera/trunk/debian/tests/

--
Jakub Wilk