autopkgtest'ing against multiple Python versions

Jakub Wilk jwilk at debian.org
Mon Apr 23 12:40:33 UTC 2012

* Jakub Wilk <jwilk at debian.org>, 2012-04-22, 10:03:
>>would you also mind pointing to the 'best of the breed' package fro
>>which you have created an autopkgtest pkg?
>
>http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/python-modules/packages/gamera/trunk/debian/tests/

Maybe it was not a good example after all. :) I just realized that,
according to adt-run, the tests were failed. I didn't notice this before
because there was nothing at the end of adt-run's output that would
indicate that something went awry.

The “failures” was caused by the following misfeature of the
specification: “if a test […] prints to stderr, it is considered to have
failed.” But nosetests does print stuff to stderr even if everything is
all right (see bug #460242).

--
Jakub Wilk