correct Vcs-* location

Stefano Zacchiroli zack at debian.org
Mon Jun 25 12:52:05 UTC 2012

Heya, I've noticed that autopkgtest's source package is missing Vcs-*
headers. So I wanted to add them, but I'm not sure about what are the
correct ones:

a) I've a clone of
   git://git.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~ianmdlvl/autopkgtest.git from the
   package early days

   -> but the last entry there is dated July 2011

b) there a more recent repository at
   git+ssh://git.debian.org/git/autopkgtest/autopkgtest.git

   -> but the last entry there is for autopkgtest 2.1.0, whereas we have
      2.2.0 in sid

My guess would be that (b) is correct, but that a "git push" is missing
wrt it. Ian, do you confirm? If so, could you please "git push"? I'll be
happy to add the relevant Vcs-* fields once I learn which one is
correct.

Cheers.