I would like to NMU autopkgtest

Martin Pitt mpitt at debian.org
Tue Jun 18 20:44:50 UTC 2013

Stefano Zacchiroli [2013-06-14  8:57 +0200]:
> I haven't been directly active in the maintenance of the autopkgtest
> package in Debian, but I agree with your assessment that its maintenance
> in Debian is "a bit tin" ATM. For that reason, I'd love if you could NMU
> the package and fix the most pressing issues, although I can't speak for
> the maintainer. Just follow the NMU guidelines and use an appropriated
> DELAYED/XX value.

Ack, thanks.

> More generally, I'd personally love if people with both interest in
> autopkgtest and time available to maintain it would step in and join the
> maintenance team in Debian. Would you be interested in that?

Given that Jean-Baptiste and I are probably the most intense users of
it at the moment (although not in a pure Debian context), sure! Then
we could do the changes in git directly (and bring that up to date
first), and upload as an "official" version.

Thanks,

Martin