Is anyone still using adt-testreport*? Would like to drop them

Stefano Zacchiroli zack at debian.org
Wed Feb 5 13:29:56 UTC 2014

On Wed, Feb 05, 2014 at 11:48:39AM +0100, Martin Pitt wrote:
> we've shipped adt-testreport-{cronjob,onepackage,runloop},
> adt-openbugs-*, the userv-target etc. for a long time. But I don't
> think that anyone has actually used them in many years. In Debian we
> use deb-ci now (http://ci.debian.net/) and hopefully soon trigger
> tests from britney, in Ubuntu we already trigger tests from
> Britney/Jenkins.
>
> Would anyone miss these scripts if we drop them?

I personally won't miss them, but it would be nice to provide some
transition path as I think it's hard to know if anyone is using them via
this list. How about adding some sort of deprecation warning for a few
uploads (possibly taking the chance of it also to promote the more
recent solutions like debci) and then get rid of it? I guess if people
do use them, they will then get the message and let us know.

Just my 0.02 EUR,
Cheers.
--
Stefano Zacchiroli  . . . . . . .  zack at upsilon.cc . . . . o . . . o . o