Is anyone still using adt-testreport*? Would like to drop them

Martin Pitt mpitt at debian.org
Sun Feb 9 14:41:23 UTC 2014

Stefano Zacchiroli [2014-02-05 14:29 +0100]:
> I personally won't miss them, but it would be nice to provide some
> transition path as I think it's hard to know if anyone is using them via
> this list. How about adding some sort of deprecation warning for a few
> uploads (possibly taking the chance of it also to promote the more
> recent solutions like debci) and then get rid of it? I guess if people
> do use them, they will then get the message and let us know.

Sounds sensible. I committed

  http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=autopkgtest/autopkgtest.git;a=commitdiff;h=9919ace

for that. Let's keep that for a few months, and if we don't hear any
feedback, remove them? That should happen before the jessie freeze
(and I'd like to drop them before the freeze of Ubuntu trusty, too).

Thanks,

Martin