autopkgtest + chroot howto ? - Was: Re: Is it possible to run autopkgtest without a virtual machine ?

Olivier Berger olivier.berger at it-sudparis.eu
Sun Jan 26 13:45:04 UTC 2014

Hi.

I haven't been able to find a comprehensive set of instructions on how
to get started with autopkgtest, and I imagined that chroot would be an
interesting option.

I quite don't see the interest of the adt-virt-null, as I suppose that a
clean test bed is generally required when testing... :-/

Has anyone spotted a howto document for autopkgtest + adt-virt-chroot ?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

--
Olivier BERGER