autopkgtest + chroot howto ? - Was: Re: Is it possible to run autopkgtest without a virtual machine ?

Stefano Zacchiroli zack at debian.org
Sun Jan 26 14:06:59 UTC 2014

On Sun, Jan 26, 2014 at 02:45:04PM +0100, Olivier Berger wrote:
> I haven't been able to find a comprehensive set of instructions on how
> to get started with autopkgtest, and I imagined that chroot would be
> an interesting option.

This doesn't directly answer your question (sorry), but you might also
be interested in sadt --- "simple DEP-8 test runner" --- by Jakub Wilk,
which has recently joined the devscripts happy bunch. Just install
devscripts (>= 2.14.1, currently in unstable only) and have a look at
man 1 sadt.

Cheers.
--
Stefano Zacchiroli  . . . . . . .  zack at upsilon.cc . . . . o . . . o . o