Sean Spencer sspencer at mowt.gov.tt
Fri Mar 3 14:45:28 UTC 2017

________________________________
From: Sean Spencer
Sent: Friday, March 03, 2017 8:19 AM
To: Sean Spencer

Hello,
We represent a group of local gold/diamond miners in Ghana and Sierra Leone. We have some kilograms of pure gold dust and carat of diamond. We are offering it for sale if you can afford it or we will offer you a percentage if you can get a buyer for it. Contact jamesowusu at rogers.com if interested.

Thank you.

Sean Spencer.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this e-mail message (inclusive of attachments) is confidential and privileged to the Ministry of Works and Transport and the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s), please note that any review, use, disclosure, duplication, dissemination, distribution or copying of this information or any part thereof is strictly prohibited and that the author accepts no liability for the consequences of any action taken on the basis of the information provided. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return email and delete all instances of this email from your system. If you are the intended recipient(s) but do not wish to receive communications through this medium, please so advise the sender immediately. The Ministry of Works and Transport will not accept responsibility for any consequences associated with the use of this email (including, but not limited to, damages sustained as a result of any viruses and/or any action of lack of action taken in reliance on it).