[axel-users] is it possible to set http header and user-agent in .axelrc file?

Ye Xu ye.xu.hdm at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 20:33:29 UTC 2008

Hey Philipp,

Your detailed explanation is very helpful, but I don't quite
understand the part about
Range header, can you be more specific, what shall I put after -H? or
maybe for now even
if I put this range header after -H, the server will still won't
accecpt multiple connections download?
and you also mentioned a bad practice, do you mean youku.com has a bad
practice to prevent user
from multi-instance download?