[Bash-completion-devel] From: Mr Yacuba Ismael (Urgent & Confidential)

Mr YACUBA ISMAEL ismy003 at msn.com
Wed Jun 10 22:57:36 UTC 2009

From: Mr Yacuba Ismael (Urgent & Confidential)

Good Day,
Please Read.
My name is Mr. Yacuba Ismael, I am the Bill and Exchange manager here in African Development Bank (ADB) Ouagadougou Burkina Faso.West-Africa. I have a business proposal in the tune of $10.5m, (Ten Million Five hundred Thousand only) after the successful transfer; we shall share in ratio of 40% for you and 60% for me.

Should you be interested, please contact me through my private email (yacubismael at live.fr) so we can commence all arrangements and i will give you more information on how we would handle this project.

Please treat this business with utmost confidentiality and send me the Following:
(1) Full names:
(2) Private phone number:
(3) Current residential address:
(4) Occupation: