[Bash-completion-devel] Merging _known_hosts_real with _known_hosts again

Freddy Vulto fvulto at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 19:56:41 UTC 2009

Guillaume, about commit: d5fd1c34120c6bae2cf459e386aa08c6bc7ad223:
""split split _known_hosts into _known_hosts and _known_hosts_real,
instead of using an option to set current word"

I'm having troubles with _known_hosts_real.  I already added:

   [ $ocur ] && cur=$ocur || unset -v cur

at the end, because _known_hosts_real is relying on global `cur' but
subsequently messes it up.  I'm not really satisfied with my added
line.  I think splitting has made things overcomplicated, so I'm
thinking of merging them back again.  Can you recall what the split
fixed?  Maybe I can write an automated test for it.