[Bash-completion-devel] hostname completion issues

Freddy Vulto fvulto at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 21:43:42 UTC 2009

On Wed, Jun 17, 2009 at 10:26 PM, Ville Skyttä<ville.skytta at iki.fi> wrote:
> Some recent changes (known hosts stuff?) have broken ssh hostname completion
> quite badly for me in git master.
> This is with bash 3.2.39(1)-release.  Anyone else seeing this?  Anyone working
> on known hosts completion?

Yes, I'm having the same problem.  I think it's caused by my recent
changes concerning _known_hosts_real.  From a quick look it appears
the `getopts' in _known_hosts_real isn't catching the -h "$cur"
option.  I'll have a further look as soon as I have some more time.

The shell functions and builtins should only have been returned when
argc > 1.  I'd accidentally removed this.  I'll upload the fix.

Greetings, Freddy